1. Promote networking among PIRENS students, alumni, campus administrators and Institute presenters. (When good people get together, they make good things happen)
2. Enhance students' self-knowledge and self-esteem relating to management skills and expertise.
3. To provide life-long learning opportunities for students.
4. To establish PIRENCE as a best leading learning institution in the world of management educations.
5. To encourage academic excellence amongst students by providing them opportunities to pursue relevant education beyond the boundaries of defined curriculum.
6. To develop an integrated system that ensures quality of academic programs, along with curriculum & cocurriculum approaches as part of continuous lerning event to became all rounder.