"The College has connections with the best health care facility providing in campus medical facility through hospital i.e. PIRENS – Dr. Vikhe Patil Memorial Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre to provide medical support in its campus to provide immediate medical assistance to needy students and staff members."
1. Consultancy services Emergency Management.
2. Laboratory services including Haematology, Serology, Biochemistry Immunology.
3. Histopathology, Virology and Special Investigations.
4. Radioimaging, Digital Radiography, Ultrasonography.
5. Computerised Tomography, Magnetic Resonanace Imaging and Special Imaging Techniques.
6. Day care services such as observation, Minor operations, Biopsy, Endoscopy, etc.
1. Admissions or Observations.
2. All Investigations.
4. Students are provided free outdoor and indoor treatment in PIRENS – Dr. Vikhe Patil Memorial Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre.
5. For students who need admission during working hours and for those who need emergency admission, ambulance is immediately provided which reaches the hostel within 5 to 10 minutes.