Master of Business Administration (MBA) department at the PIRENS IBMA was established in 1993. At present, we have 120 Students Intake in MBA first year.
Course duration for MBA is 2 Years. For this course we have 9 internal Staff.
Eligibility Criteria :- Candidate should have passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in Bachelor's Degree in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities. OR Appeared for the final year examination of Bachelor's degree in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities and Valid score of DTE CET, CAT, XAT, ATMA or Respective Regulating Bodies.
For availing the benefit all types of government scholarships it is mandatory to get admission in respective programme through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the respective authorities or agencies.
|Generic/Subject Core Course (3 Credits)||6||6||4||4|
|Generic Elective University Level (2 Credits)||3||3||3||2|
|Generic/Subject Electives Institue Level(2 Credits)||3||3||3||2|
|Summer Intership Project(SIP) (6 Credits)||-||-||1||-|
The following Specializations shall be offered as MAJOR/MINOR
1. Marketing Management (MKT)
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Human Resource Management (HRM)
4. Operation and Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
5. Business Analytics (BA)
The following Specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR
1. Rural and Agri Business Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)
4. International Business Management (IBM)
1. Digital Marketing
2. Project Management
3. Services Management
5. Sustainability Management
Dr. M. A. Tamboli:- 9766010560
Prof. R. V. Dharmadhikari:- 9028713430
Prof. P. D. Borhade:- 9890919972
Prof. S. S. Bhandari:- 9422774382
For any query regarding admissions or assistance you can mail us at: email@example.com
1. Institutes may offer ONLY SELECT specializations based on industry needs, faculty strength & competencies, student demands, employability potential, etc.
2. Institutes MAY NOT offer a specialization if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that specialization.
3. The Institute MAY NOT offer an elective course if a minimum of 20% of students are not registered for that elective course.